Monday, August 22, 2016

Morrison, Colorado is my favorite place!



Hey there! One thing about me is that I love to travel. I travel a lot of places with my boyfriend, Alex, but the place we visit the most is Colorado. Morrison, Colorado to be exact! My favorite concert venue, Red Rocks Amphitheater, is located in the outskirts of Morrison more towards the mountains; so it has an amazing view! We have been to this venue many, many times and continue to return as many times throughout the year as we can afford. This gorgeous place has to be my favorite because of all the memories I have made, and will continue to make!




                                                                       Morrison, Co
                                                http://town.morrison.co.us/gallery.aspx?PID=3

1 comment:

  1. Colorado is so beautiful, Lauren! I've been to Boulder a few times, and each visit was a lot of fun with so many things to see and do outdoors. Wonderful!

    For the link, it's good to make an actual clickable link instead of just showing the URL. Here's a step by step for making links: Blogger Links - so when you do your next post, use that method to create link text that is a clickable link. Since you will have links in each blog post, it will become automatic pretty quickly!

    ReplyDelete