Wednesday, August 24, 2016

My Reading Options

My choice for week 2 was Homer's Odyssey. I read this book in middle school and loved everything about it, so I would love to learn more about it now that I am able to understand a lot more than I was able to in middle school! Homer's Odyssey link
Odysseus and the Sirens




Like I stated in a previous post, I love Alice in Wonderland! It brings back so many childhood memories and I cannot wait to read more about the story. I want to get more in depth with the story than the movies have portrayed as well. Alice in Wonderland link\


Personally, I have not been very church oriented in quite some time. So reading the story of Adam and Eve is something I think can be a good starting point on reading more biblical stories. I think this is a good choice for me to read! Adam and Eve link


As a child, Robin Hood was always kind of an interesting story to me. I do not really agree with stealing from the rich to give to the needy, but I like where his head was at. And just by reading the overview, I can tell there are a lot more stories than the one that I know of, so I am excited to get into something like this! Robin Hood link

No comments:

Post a Comment