Sunday, September 18, 2016

Feedback Focus

I think copy and deleting is a more useful tool to me than reading out loud. I have tried reading out loud, and even then I still lose my concentration- so when I can copy and paste a part of a paragraph, then it helps me read the whole thing easier. For me it is way easier reading a story little by little, then reading the story as a whole. I am a little surprised at how much more helpful it is for me to copy and paste than it is to simply read out loud. I use this strategy quite a bit actually; I have always found that I lose focus reading long stories so this strategy helps me a lot. This strategy helps me with any story I read, which is why I like this so much! Using a timer has never been the best way for feedback for me.. it actually makes me feel more pressured, even if I am not under a time constraint. So I don't think I would use this feedback anytime in the future.
Feedback Picture

No comments:

Post a Comment