Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Tech Tip: YouTube Playlist

So for this extra credit assignment, I wanted to write a tip on how to make youtube playlists! I have never been "tech savvy", especially when it comes to anything youtube related. I don't use YouTube a lot, so when I do I just do the simplest tasks like typing in what I want to watch and then exiting out of the page. But I realized I needed to start making playlists for a few videos I have saved and didn't know how. That's why this tech tip was awesome for me to find! Making a playlist is actually the easiest thing to do; now that I know how to do it. Once you are logged into YouTube and find a video you want to add to your playlist, simply click on the "Add to" button near the bottom left of the video screen. If you haven't made a playlist before, it will ask you to create a new playlist. Once you have created a new playlist and have added the videos you want then you will start to see them on your home page! Simple as that.
I have never shared any of my videos publicly, simply because I doubt people would want to watch all the cat videos I play. But, when I do make a playlist of the videos that are interesting enough, I will share it for everyone who wants to watch!
YouTube Meme

No comments:

Post a Comment